D-Link Powerline DHP-346AV
Released December, 2010
The D-Link Powerline DHP-346Av is a powerline router. It is designed to be connected with other powerline devices and enables the use of the network for up to 4 computers with it's ethernet ports. The DHP-346AV has up to 200Mbps throughput, although that depends on the quality of in house wiring.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
With its power saving mode it can automatically switch to a low power state to preserve energy. Built in features include: quality of service, and support for 128 but AES encryption. The D-Link Powerline DHP-346Av is a simple to setup solution for home users looking to build a powerline network.
Features / Specifications
- Ready to use right out of the box
- Connect up to 4 Ethernet-enabled devices per Switch
- Up to 200Mbps Throughput
- Uses Your Home’s Existing Electrical Wiring2 by Plugging into Existing Power Outlets
- Power Saving Mode
- Supports 128-bit AES Encryption For Network Security
- Plug & Play Installation
- Port-Based QoS Support Helps Prioritize Internet Traffic
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- 24/7 Basic Installation Support
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...