Logitech Indoor Add-On Security Camera
Released October, 2008
The Logitech Indoor Add-On Security Camera allows remote viewing of a home or office space. Video is transmitted over existing electrical wires to a PC, where they are then made available to a number of applications.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Logitech Command Center software automatically adds new cameras as they are activated. Live video can be viewed on the PC or stored for later replay, and web access to the live video stream is available through a password-protected system. Motion-activated alerts can be set to be sent to a mobile phone or email.
- Homeplug connectivity
- Flexible PC-viewing options
- Fast, easy setup
- Motion-activated mobile alerts
- Free remote viewing
- Support for up to six cameras
- Window mount, desktop stand, wall mount, window decals, camera Ethernet cable included
- 2-year limited hardware warranty
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...