Netgear ProSafe FSM7226RS
Released March, 2009
The ProSafe FSM7226RS is a managed Fast Ethernet switch from Netgear, released in March of 2009. The ProSafe FSM7226RS has 24 auto-sensing 10/100 ports and two combo 10/100/1000 Mbps ports. Compared to the ProSafe FSM7250RS, this switch has half the number of ports.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Optionally, 1GE SFP ports can be enabled via an adapter for fiber connectivity. Features include static routing, which provides reliable transmission of data between VLANs and network segments. Also, two HDMI-based stacking ports can be found on the back of the device to provide dedicated bandwidth for up to 8 individual units. The ProSafe FSM7226RS comes in a 1U rack-mount form factor. According to Netgear, this uses less rack space and provides a lower per-port cost when compared to other Fast Ethernet switches. The Netgear ProSafe FSM7226RS can be accessed securely through a web interface or through the command line via SSH.
- Bandwidth: 18.8 Gbps; 6.5 Mpps
- 24 RJ-45 connectors for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-X
- Auto Uplink and auto negotiate on all ports
- 2 1000Base-X with optional SFP connectors for fiber connection
- 2 stacking ports at 2.5 Gbps each
- RS-232 console port
- Netgear Lifetime Warranty
- Power consumption: 15w
- Dimensions & weight: 17.32 x 8.1 x 1.7 in, 6.2 lb
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...