TRENDnet SecurView TV-IP252P
Released September, 2004
The TRENDnet SecurView TV-IP252P is a dome camera built to be installed on a wall or ceiling. The camera can be adjusted to point in a fixed position manually and adjusted on the fly, with a number of image controls such as brightness and contrast to better capture the subject.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Power is drawn directly through the Ethernet cable, or if output is sent to a TV-out BNC connector an optional power port is available as well. Recording can be set to a resolution as high as 640 x 480 pixels and up to 30 frames per second. Motion detection can send email alerts as well as upload images via FTP. This camera is accessible through a web browser, and comes with SecurView software to coordinate up to 16 cameras simultaneously.
- Pan and tilt adjustable fixed position camera
- Tamper resistant
- Power received through Ethernet cable, or optional power port
- Motion detection recording
- Email alerts
- Manually pan 350° side-to-side and tilt 160° up-and-down
- 3x digital zoom
- Compatible with 802.3af PoE compliant devices
- 1 x 10/100Mbps PoE RJ-45 Ethernet port
- GPIO ports: 2 in, 1 out
- TV-out BNC connector
- 3 password protected authorization levels
- Image controls: Brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, white balance, flip, mirror (horizontal/vertical)
- Dual Streaming MPEG-4 and MJPEG
- Up to 30 frames per second, up to VGA, 640 x 480 pixel resolution
- 62 degree viewing angle, 4mm focal length and 2.0 F/No
- Motion detection triggered email alerts and image upload via FTP
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) installation
- Complimentary SecurView software included
- 3-year limited warranty
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...