ZyXEL PLA407 KIT
Released July, 2010
The ZyXEL PLA407 KIT is a powerline ethernet adapter that allows 10/100 Ethernet connections. Functionally it is similar to the ZyXEL PLA401V3 KIT, but also has an extra power outlet. The device uses a plug-and-play design, allowing transfer rates of up to 200 Mbps.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
This means that high-definition video and high-bandwidth applications can be run through the network. A built-in noise filter reduces interference from devices using the power lines, and QoS enables several high bandwidth applications to be run over the network simultaneously. When no network activity is detected, the adapter enters a standby mode for energy savings. Full 128-bit AES standard encryption can be switched on and off with a button on the adapter itself, and multi-color LEDs allow a quick view of network performance.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u (10/100 Ethernet standard)
- HomePlug AV1.1
- Up to 200 Mbps
- Max range up to 500 meters (1,640 feet) over power line
- Up to 64 devices
- Power-saving mode
- Security: 128-bit AES encryption
- Quality of Service (QoS): ToS, up to 4- level of priority, up to 8-level VLAN priority field
- Frequency band: 2MHz ~ 30 MHz
- One 10/100Mbps Ethernet RJ-45 connector
- Auto MDI/MDIX support
- LED indicators: Power on/off, Powerline activity, Ethernet link
- Encrypt button, Reset button
- Certifications: EMC: FCC, CE, Safety: UL, cUL, CE-LVD
- Powerline Pass-Thru Ethernet Adapter, Ethernet cable, Quick start guide, Support CD included
User Reviews (1)
You may also like...